eBay like Auction PHP scriptTechnology: PHP5
License: GNU GPL
ICAuction is a script to create an eBay like website, the interface uses 8 languages and can be run to offer registered members to advertise and manage auctions.The site uses paypal for payments. Seller gets money only after goods are shipped and buyer confirms receiving.
There are 2 types of members on the site: sellers and buyers.
The buyers are the members who bid and participate in auctions, they have a personal control panel where they can view and manage information:
- Buyer can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Buyer can also save specefic items to the item watch list.
- Buyer can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details.
- Buyer can view the list of auctions he has won.
- Manage feedbacks - view and send feedbacks to others.
Sellers have their own control panel where they can:
- View account balance.
- Edit Personal Profile.
- Manage auctions notification e-mails - sellers can choose to get auction email alerts or not.
- View sellers auctions according to auction status: pending, closed, suspended, sold.
- View winners details - After a member wins sellers item, the seller can view winners details.
- Manage feedbacks.
- The seller can also participate in auctions and can control auctions just like a user with buyer membership.
- Seller has a personal message board where he can view messages sent to him and send messages to others.
- Membership Levels - Define the member levels with the level icon and the amount of needed points .
- Membership Fee - Edit the registration fee.
- Bid Increments - Define the bid ranges and the increment for every added bid.
- Auction Duration.
- Payment Methods.
- Country List.
- Bidfind- Enable and disable the bidfind option which is a third party that helps members get what they want.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Category Tree - Manage and edit the categories and sub categories.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Show counters - Define if site counters will display on page header or not, site counters are: Active auctions, Registered users, Online users.
- Multilingual support.
- Categories Sorting.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- Contact the seller - enable or disable contacting seller button.
- Theme - Can choose between 2 theme options.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Thumbnails - define size of: Auctions Lists Thumbnails, Home Page Thumbnails and Categories Thumbnails.
- Enable / Disable.
- Banner Related Settings.
- Banners Administration.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- User sign up settings - set to include credit card details during registration or not and define the member bonuses.
- Acceptance Text
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newletter, newsletter content.
- Winners address in e-mails.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Mass Payments
- News Management
- About Us Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQs Categories
- New FAQ
- Manage FAQs
- View Access Statistics.
- Under Maintenance Page - Administrator can temporary disable the access to the site if necessary. In Maintenance mode only one user will have access to the site. After switching the site to Maintenance mode the login will be on this page.
The "Under Maintenance" text is usually a custom HTML page which can be edited on this page.
- Words Filter - Possibility to eliminate undesired words from auction titles, auction descriptions and messages on the site.
- eBay type auction features
- Sellers must pay membership fee
- Escrow payments
- Power admin panel